Every once in a while I get so discouraged about my publishing journey I seriously consider quitting. It’s a lot of work for not a lot of pay. I see people around me succeeding in their respective fields (and in life), and I wonder what’s wrong with me or think maybe people just don’t like my books. Eventually, after a good, long cry (and prayer), the clouds part, and I can see clearly what seemed so obscure a few moments ago.
I had one of those days this week but then received an email that made me realize that maybe my publishing journey is not going as badly as I think. With that in mind, here’s what’s upcoming in my writing life next year.
- Prince of the Sun, Princess of the Moon releases Feb. 20, 2018
- Extinct?, an anthology that contains one of my stories, will release on or before June 30, 2018.
- Dogs of War Vol. 2, another anthology containing my work, will release ( I think in January, but I’m not sure).
- Planned re-release of Silver Foxes #1 May 2018.
- Planned release of Six Weeks (Silver Foxes #7) late 2018.
So you see, I have a lot of things going on. Maybe I should spend more time focusing on what I do have instead of what I don’t.
-*heart* M.R. Anglin